* Our fee assumes that:
- this is a standard transaction and that no unforeseen matters arise including for example (but not limited to) a defect in title which requires remedying prior to completion or the preparation of additional documents ancillary to the main transaction
- this is the assignment of an existing lease and is not the grant of a new lease
- the transaction is concluded in a timely manner and no unforeseen complication arise
- all parties to the transaction are co-operative and there is no unreasonable delay from third parties providing documentation
- no indemnity policies are required. Additional disbursements may apply if indemnity policies are required.
- There is no variation to the price of the property during the course of the transaction.
- the property is not a new build.
- the property has not been bought or sold at auction.
- the property is not a repossession.
- the property is sold with vacant possession.
- the property being sold or purchased is not a Shared Ownership property.
- the property is currently registered at HM Land Registry in no more than one title and you are buying or selling the whole of the land in such title.
- the sale or purchase does not involve Help to Buy Mortgages.
- the lender instructs ourselves to act as their Solicitors
Additional Assumptions (Leasehold Properties only)
- this is the sale or purchase of an existing lease and is not the grant or acquisition of a new lease
- that no Deeds of Variation are needed to the lease i.e. that it complies with the Council of Mortgage Lenders requirements
- that the Management Company and Freeholder are co-operative and cause no unnecessary delay